Wednesday, September 18, 2013

welcome to my life :)

Assalamualaikum and hi :)

since i heard most of my friends post about synopsis/reviews on movies.. So, i'm going to talk about this one song which brings me faith and strenght to move on if i fall down..
The title is 'welcome to my life' by Simple Plan..
i bet you guys have heard of this band,right?..
They used to be my favourite band though..their lyrics just fits with me..how i felt,,how i get up..

Anyway,,about this song,,it tells a story about us,,feeling down..feels like giving up your life..and it tekks that,, no one know what it's like to live a life like that..so, he said welcome to his life..he felt a lot of painful memories..he felt left out..he felt that no one will ever understand someone's life..in this world,there are many people who have fake smile in the outside..but in the inside,,only God knows..
However,,this song doesn't have anything that brings someone to actually get up and face the world..but it sure have a good side..the song builts up strenght for me..ever since i'm a high schooler ..:)

There's this one song which also attracts me..'perfect' also by simple plan.. It is a nice song to hear :)
So,that's all for today ;)
Enjoy our life :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment