Thursday, September 19, 2013

trust no one

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone :):)

Today i'm going to post about my former English teacher used to tell us during high school...well,,us,,one batch..knows that her policy is trust no one..she always said that to us..and until now,, i can still remember her gesture when she said that sentence in class..

her words actually have some points there..
especially in this modern era..trust is just nothing to most people nowadays..don't you guys agree with me? I mean,,if you give that someone your trust,,that someone will eventually do something that will hurt you and the trust you gave them?POOF! Just like that..

now,who's the cruel one? People who can't trust anyone..or people who make them to be like that?answer me. I really want to know the answer..anyway,,'trust no one'..it doesn't mean that you doubt everyone's kindness or whatever it is..it is simply a phrase of you should be careful in trusting others..not too trusting them..that is it actually..

So,,that's all guys..
Do answer my question ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment