Sunday, September 15, 2013

my mom's birthday

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

Actually,my mom's birtday was yesterday :D
I wished hee as soon as i woke up..and guess what? She forgot about her birthday . She also asked me what date is it..
So funny of her :D hehe...

Anyway,just wanna write something to mom ..
Dear beloved mommy,,
happy birthday, may Allah bless you all your life.. I love you so much ma .  Even though,, when i was a young kid, we always argued with each other..but you will always called me out for dinner..i really love you ma..
I solemnly promised you and dad,,that i will do anything (as if everything) for both of you. My life is always for the both of you..as long as both of you are living in happiness,then,i'll be extra happy for both of you...i am truly sorry for all my rudeness..mistakes..and others..
There is no one who can replace both of your place...both of you meant the whole world to me..i really love mom and dad . I really do..

Pray for my success mom , dad .. I love you guys always until death due us part.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment