Monday, September 16, 2013

having a great time yesterday :D

Hi and assalamualaikum ..


Today's entry is just about my new experience .  . Hehe . . I had so much fun yesterday with my friend.
it was nothing,really.she just took me to alamanda. . And that was the third time i ever go there . :) and this time, i got to go there for free :D
Anyway,there,,we watch a movie . What's that movie about again.hmm,can't remember though..for your info, we even went in an hour early before our movie starts . How shameful is that? Oh my God, that was the very first time ever i got in such hilarious situation . .

After the movie,,she took me to putrajaya . As soon as we arrived at putrajaya, i was like ,, 'Wow, such big buildings ..many peeps too.. We took pictures together. If i have time later,,i 'll upload it here . I mean, only the scenery,okay?.. It is because of too much exposure in the net is not too good..am i right?hehe..
Then,,we went back to KTT. :)
That's all for today :D

Thanks my dearest friend. Love you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment