Tuesday, September 10, 2013

smile;)

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone..
Today's post is just about me. I know it is a boring topic..but i just want to share it. Hey, my heart can't keep it for long anymore..so,please lend your shoulder for me ;) ..
(broken english,huh?)..haha

Okay,,i'll start. Since form 1, i got used to hate boys/men..but i date them too..it is weird,right?i mean,hate guys but dated them?nonsense,you would say.haha..
Well, i don't even know why i dated them in the past,maybe it is because of curiousity..hey, i'm a teenager,duh..just a dumb and naive teen!but i really did hate boys back then.
i don't think that it is necessary to tell you why i hate them.. It is way too complicated..and i might hurt reader's feeling(men,of course)..let's just say that,'things' happened which cause me to act like that.;)

Anyway, i am rather thankful to that someone..making me to throw away my hates to all boys..thought me to accept that boys are  humans too..nobody is perfect.humans make mistakes..i don't have to punish all of them just because of some boys who'd hurt me badly, i mean,,not hurt me as their girlfriend or their lover..but they hurt me as a friend. they treated me like i am a boy.as if!
I know i am not that girlish or whatsoever..but i do have a feeling as a girl!
Oops,sorry.got carried away..:|
Thanks anyway to my best buddy for making me realized about it.and that was during form 5..(wow,five years of hating boys)..haha..

Okay,enough.today,there are a few boys too,hurt me unintentionally..making me to have this slightest thought of hating boys/men again.but thank God that there is someone among them who said a single word that heals my heart a bit..and that is when i realized that,with just a word,'sorry' can cure people wounds . So,that is all folks.

P/s: i'm still wounded.haha.just kidding.:P That's life,peeps.move on!chill.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment